BrentŪ Model CXC Potter's Wheel
For years the CXC has been our heavy-duty wheel for the potter requiring strong, consistent performance whose work often includes large forms. It features a tough 1 hp, 10 amp motor and steel table, giving it the power and strength to easily center 100 lbs. of clay. Other features of the CXC include:
* NEW -- Digital PWM control, which automatically adjusts torque and speed based on load while delivering superior pedal response. Reversible -- Pressing the "forward/reverse" soft touch button brings the wheel head to a smooth, controlled stop before reversing direction.
* NEW -- Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
* 14" cast aluminum wheel head -- including removable bat pins
* All-steel construction -- for strength, durability and rigidity
* Electronic speed controls -- assures maximum torque and smooth response
* Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 8-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
* Permanent magnet DC motor -- provides dependable, variable speed control
* Powerful, cast aluminum foot pedal -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
* FREE Splash Pan
* FREE 14" Plast-i-BatŪ
* Five year warranty through our nationwide authorized service network
Order on-line now or call: 1 (775) 690-0017
If you want the potters wheel that every potter dreams of owning, order the CXC! You'll be glad you did.
$98 Shipping to 48 states!